New option in PCB settings to support fiducial / mark point stepping in panel setups. First PCB mark points set and if function enabled mark test will applied to each PCB in a panel before placement.
We offer two modes of mark detection based on panel or single PCB. Mark points per panel or single PCB means a pair of points in opposite edges to align the Placement data. It’s important to find the mark point position on first master PCB using the vision functions and take over the given position to PCB settings mark point position!
Bug fixes in feeder setup dialog! If grid feeder first time selected during new feeder setup, the software ask to save feeder first before you can open the grid feeder settings.
Vibration feeder bug solved! If part failed during alignment or vacuum test the next part picked up can't get well aligned.
New Fly by Camera option for bottom camera 1 added. This function is only possible for the VP-2800HP-4R using the HD camera setup. The parts on all 4 heads in a row get aligned during machine head move over the bottom camera 1. This fast option is used for resistors, capacitors and LED to speed up the placement process.
This bug fixed too!
New botton to open the position limit detour function.
This new function is used to prevent collisions when machine is moving from West to East side for pickup parts on second head. It needs to avoid the nozzle changer cart.
There are 2 limit detectors West_South and East_South Position Limit Detour.
If limit setting X/Y reached the machine execute the additional move command to retract the Y-axis.
The retraction distance setting is Dertour Y settings. You can set individual for West and East axis.
- UI improvements
- Update needed for new machine controller functions
- HD Cameras now integrated
- Vibration feeder supports push count to do interval feeds 2x 50ms for example drive 50ms on, 50ms off, 50ms on, 50ms off
- bug fixes for connection problems
- Extended security features for CPU Version V2.05 & V2.06
- Limit switch detection improved
- Conveyor dialog added
- Fixed bug for visual origin detection the brightness and contrast settings now taken from "Basic Settings"
- Added a visual area parameter for Visual Origin detection in "Basic Settings"
- New Parking position option in Basic settings
- Fixed BGA mark suppression in visual alignment options
- Fixed bug in panel position correction
- Add speed limiter in speed settings dialog
- Fixed some issues for speed management added in V2.035
- Open / Close video now on single click again
- Button added in feeder editor to open / close CL feeder (don't forget to close again after settings finished)
New settings for Dispenser in Basic Settings and Strategy Settings dialogs.
Software manual updated.
Axis movement buttons in feeder dialog.
Z axis can get moved using 3 new buttons now and Z axis selection drop down box added!
Since V2.035 you need to open the CL feeder before setting pickup position using manual control. The same for pick to visual camera
We add new button function for open / close CL feeder soon!
Feeder selection drop down list in PNP list view has now 2 columns and showing part name too.
Package database has new fields now plus selective updates by check box.
Feeder has vision precision settings now.
New find function in PNP list
New compare function in PNP list to show differences in part names of assigned feeder.
New double head placement strategy
PNP file matching field now Part name and Part packing possible
New Zoom function on mouse wheel for video output window.
New switch to bigger vision output image by extern button
New Mouse click in vision window moves machine X and Y axis.
New STRG + cursor keys move machine X and Y axis.
New Dispenser head support to save nozzle changer cart against collisions.
New Feeder assignment compare and update function
Bug fixing, Machine origin by mark detection added, compensation settings for each head and camera, mark settings in project files now, Grid box handling improved move to box possible now.
Vision models added.
Visual Origin Set to improve the precision of machine origin. You can add a mark point in the working area and the machine will detect this mark point and adjust the machine origin if enabled.
Update Origin function to shift all machine positions together.
1. Vision Models added to feeder settings
2. Push feeder head move to zero position on pickup error.
3. Camera / digitizer support updated higher resolutions possible.
4. Alignment settings changed.
Mark points settings now inside the project file including improved mark detection function.
Manual Mark points to test and adjust manually by camera and confirm the change by operator.
Offset corrections for each head now possible inside the camera settings.